Published Article: Co-op For Scientists
Written By Rachel Paul
Published by The Aggie: read the full article here!
Research is costly, equipment is costly! What's the solution? Rachel Paul explains the financial difficulties of various research facilities here in UC
Davis, and how a new program will help alleviate some of these stresses.
"The RCFP just launched a program that offsets the cost of core facilities to scientists who are trying a type of technology they have not used before in their research. This Pilot and Feasibility Program may award money to researchers up to four times this year."
Faculty members, students, we are a core facility! Read the article to find out how this program can help us work with you to explore new technologies you haven't experienced
yet, come learn about how we can help you further your research!
- Picnic Day - Test the quality of your water! Visit http://icpms.ucdavis.edu/PicnicDay.html for more details.
- Lead (Pb) in Halloween costumes. Watch KCRA-3 feature the story:
Click here to READ the news story
- Lead (Pb) in children's lunchboxes. Watch local NBC affiliate (KCRA) feature story:
Click here to READ the news story.
- NIST/NOAA Interlaboratory Comparison Exercise for Trace Elements in Marine Mammals.
- Interlaboratory Standard Development Program G-Probe second round (laser ablation) Std NKT-1G
- Interlaboratory Standard Development Program G-Probe third round (laser ablation) Std glass